Elite Assault Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF2 Personal Little Session Matches And Further Information.

3 posters

Go down

SWBF2 Personal Little Session Matches And Further Information. Empty SWBF2 Personal Little Session Matches And Further Information.

Post by MOHAWK Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:44 am

Hello All My Fellow Comrades Of EAS.

I have decided to come up with a Idea that when our EAS Server is Offline and if anyone gets bored of the other Servers which could be either. I am going to do Daily Sessions myself if anyone around the World and anyone from EAS is Bored or if they want to Play with me sometime.

Yes I make Custom Settings and Rules of the Personal Sessions I do and change them around a bit for a Balance.

NOTE: Depends on the amount of People that Join my Little Sessions where from Myself and 64 other People or just by myself with only a Few People.

If more People turn out to Join I will do these Sessions more often and if less People Join I will do these Sessions less often.

Yes everyone inside and outside the Clan is welcome to join maybe it could be a good chance for us to show them our MIGHT!.

Otherwise we can use my Sessions in a Time where almost anyone is not on InGame Doubt that would happen.

Or it could be a place to meet up and Hangout and have Fun instead of all being too serious all the Time.

Regardless of any Bad Feedback I will still go ahead with my Little Session Matches and Maps.

Good Positive Feedback is Welcome Also.

If it Works I will take steps to Improve my Session Matches when People want to Join and Decent Match.

Also it can also be a Way to Advertise Our Clan and make us Grow and get more Members for EAS if I put the EAS Tag next to the Session Names.

I have decided to do this because I get Bored from Playing the other Clans Servers and to Help Entertain those who are Bored.

And To Play The Game And Have Fun!.

So everyone in our Great Clan EAS is always Welcome to Notify me on XFire Or Steam at anytime or go InGame and find my Battles.

This is all I have to say about I came up with this Option since I got the Game Working on my Windows 7 PC.

Cheers Everyone Cool .

MOHAWK
MOHAWK
TEAM VICE CAPTAIN (Sergeant)

Back to top Go down

SWBF2 Personal Little Session Matches And Further Information. Empty Re: SWBF2 Personal Little Session Matches And Further Information.

Post by Squeegee Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:36 am

I like that idea. It should be good!

Squeegee
(Private)
(Private)

Back to top Go down

SWBF2 Personal Little Session Matches And Further Information. Empty Re: SWBF2 Personal Little Session Matches And Further Information.

Post by MOHAWK Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:11 pm

Squeegee wrote:I like that idea. It should be good!
I'm glad you think it is do you have XFire or Steam Question .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolasaurus Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:15 am

Yeah if I can't get a server up often enough this will be nice.
Lolasaurus
Lolasaurus
CLAN LEADER (Captain)
CLAN LEADER (Captain)

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:04 pm

Lolasaurus wrote:Yeah if I can't get a server up often enough this will be nice.
True I might also have this up almost all Day on my Birthday if most of EAS is on at the Time Very Happy .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolasaurus Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:25 pm

What date is your birthday?
Lolasaurus
Lolasaurus
CLAN LEADER (Captain)
CLAN LEADER (Captain)

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:25 pm

Lolasaurus wrote:What date is your birthday?
10/31

October The 31st On Halloween Smile .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolasaurus Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:15 am

Ah right.
Lolasaurus
Lolasaurus
CLAN LEADER (Captain)
CLAN LEADER (Captain)

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:13 pm

Lolasaurus wrote:Ah right.
Goodie Very Happy .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down