Elite Assault Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End Of My Holidays Further Information And Other News

4 posters

Go down

End Of My Holidays Further Information And Other News Empty End Of My Holidays Further Information And Other News

Post by MOHAWK Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:58 am

Hello Fellow Comrades Of EAS.

I Address you tonight about as from Tomorrow I go back to Work my Holidays are over so I may not be on the Forums and In Game as much.

I can still do my Job as Vice Captain And Sergeant Of The EAS and Post on the Forums and be In Game just the bit where I wont be as Active as much as I usually am while I am at Work.

I wish I could but I can't Play and Browse the Forums through Work that's another bit of the Bad News Crying or Very sad .

But on Weekends and Holidays I will be Active on both things more then I usually am Smile .

I Work about every Week Days and I Rarely get Days off Sad .

But now Time for some Good News:

My Birthday is coming in about 24 Days in Halloween from when I Posted this and I might do something Special within the Clan possibly both In SWBF2 and the Forums itself I haven't Planned it yet.

If anyone has any Ideas or Suggestions for me please feel free to share and explain them to me Very Happy .

Cheers To All Comrades LONG LIVE EAS! Cool .

MOHAWK
MOHAWK
TEAM VICE CAPTAIN (Sergeant)

Back to top Go down

End Of My Holidays Further Information And Other News Empty Re: End Of My Holidays Further Information And Other News

Post by Lolasaurus Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:41 am

Birthday ideas... Paintball? Lol.
Lolasaurus
Lolasaurus
CLAN LEADER (Captain)
CLAN LEADER (Captain)

Back to top Go down

End Of My Holidays Further Information And Other News Empty Re: End Of My Holidays Further Information And Other News

Post by MOHAWK Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:50 am

Lolasaurus wrote:Birthday ideas... Paintball? Lol.
Paintball in SWBF2 hmm that wouldn't be a bad idea

We could all use our Paintball Assault Rifles and may the best Team Win or I can turn Team Kill on and make it FFA: Free For All and may the best Team Killer Win Haha Twisted Evil .

But I will take other Peoples Suggestions and Ideas just to give me a few good choices.

I will think of some myself to for my Great Birthday Very Happy .

Cheers.
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolasaurus Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:02 am

Oh dern, I didn't see you say "within the clan". My bad.

Mebbe a comp or something.
Lolasaurus
Lolasaurus
CLAN LEADER (Captain)
CLAN LEADER (Captain)

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMew Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:35 am

A map with speeders, FF off and set teams. Put mines your speeder and play tag with the enemy. Or arena style outside a capital ship (Imperial or Republic), Just get the dropships to land outside. An idea, 4 snipers vs 1 darkie.
MrMew
MrMew
VICE CLAN LEADER (Sergeant Major)

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:47 am

MrMew wrote:A map with speeders, FF off and set teams. Put mines your speeder and play tag with the enemy. Or arena style outside a capital ship (Imperial or Republic), Just get the dropships to land outside. An idea, 4 snipers vs 1 darkie.
Haha that wouldn't be bad either I love the one with the Speeders and put Mines on them just crash into another Speeder and say "TAG Your It!".

4 Snipers and one Death Trooper Love that one to. Poor Darkie using his Jump Pack every 5 Seconds to dodge Sniper Shots Very Happy .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourgeofdeath Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:28 am

Aww.

Scourgeofdeath
(Private)
(Private)

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:12 pm

Scourgeofdeath wrote:Aww.
IKR Razz .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:24 pm

Ok People of the EAS!.

I have come to a hard decision that:

I have decided to do some Tag Games Involving Tanks Speeders And Mines. its part of what Comrade Mew recommended before.

Also I will be Hosting some Hide Seek And Kill Games where it will involve finding me seeking me and killing me one of my best things to do on the Game ever.

And then I will finish up on some Normal Matches Hosted by me and maybe even Hero Battles Exclamation .

Ok now the other Part is when will you all be Free to take Part if the Event doesn't happen on the actual Day of my Birthday then we will Post Phone it Very Happy .

I need Dates and Times etc.

If everyone is free on the Actual Day to take Part then I will go forward with it and then it might be somewhere around the Day I have not made up a Time yet so thats why I need your Times and Dates that you will be Free on so I can make further Plans Cool .

Cheers Comrades Exclamation .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:03 am

And also to add on the Day or the Day it happens their will be some Execution Games to see the best way of getting Captured and Executed Twisted Evil .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolasaurus Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:11 am

Sounds... good?
Lolasaurus
Lolasaurus
CLAN LEADER (Captain)
CLAN LEADER (Captain)

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:31 am

Lolasaurus wrote:Sounds... good?
Ok who else can go on this Thursday and what Time?.

Need to know by tomorrow so I can give the Event Time and if its going to be on the Thursday Smile .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMew Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:34 am

Possibly (AEST) 6:00PM TO 7:00PM, I've got schoolwork though.
MrMew
MrMew

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolasaurus Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:45 am

This Thursday won't work for me unfortunatly. What if you made it later, Sunday perhaps. I am free then.
Lolasaurus
Lolasaurus
CLAN LEADER (Captain)
CLAN LEADER (Captain)

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:04 am

Lolasaurus wrote:This Thursday won't work for me unfortunatly. What if you made it later, Sunday perhaps. I am free then.
Ok good.
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:05 am

MrMew wrote:Possibly (AEST) 6:00PM TO 7:00PM, I've got schoolwork though.
Right then.
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:05 am

Ok Comrades since we could never do it on the Actual Day we will do it Early within this Month Very Happy .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolasaurus Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:18 am

Sucks, I will be away from about now until next three Sundays time.
Lolasaurus
Lolasaurus
CLAN LEADER (Captain)
CLAN LEADER (Captain)

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Lolasaurus wrote:Sucks, I will be away from about now until next three Sundays time.
I might have to set another Day then Surprised .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down