Elite Assault Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-EAS-MOHAWK Is Back!

2 posters

Go down

-EAS-MOHAWK Is Back! Empty -EAS-MOHAWK Is Back!

Post by MOHAWK Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:44 pm

Hi guys I am finally back!

Its been a while guys and not much has happened since the Game Spy Servers all went Kaboom.

I do in fact have some good news.....

My SWBF2 suddenly starts working again after 9 Months..... 9 Months worth of possible precious SWBF2 Online Time.

Well its already happened so we can't change what has already happened but we can change what's happening now and the outcome of the future.

So I have to ask if anyone has found a way around Game Spy's Server crash to possibly play Multiplayer Servers on SWBF2 yet?

If so please tell me because I am desperate to see myself online again great as I once was..... And then we can begin "Operation Bring Back MOHAWK"

If not then idk what happens next then but I still play Wizard101 and other worthwhile Online Games.....

Considering that I may have seen some or most of the Online Clans and Players break apart and leave or stop playing altogether to play something else or preoccupied with other life habits.

Cheers Comrades -EAS-MOHAWK Your Team Vice Captain Cool
MOHAWK
MOHAWK
TEAM VICE CAPTAIN (Sergeant)
TEAM VICE CAPTAIN (Sergeant)

Back to top Go down

-EAS-MOHAWK Is Back! Empty Re: -EAS-MOHAWK Is Back!

Post by MrMew Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:49 am

It might be an idea to go HERE. There is another link in this thread in the first post that goes to the -AUS- forum. On there they have a link to a patch to download. The patch replaces your BattlefrontII.exe so if you want to make sure of things keep a copy of the original BattlefrontII.exe. The exe is by default located in the following directory:

C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData
MrMew
MrMew
VICE CLAN LEADER (Sergeant Major)
VICE CLAN LEADER (Sergeant Major)

Back to top Go down