Elite Assault Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday night

2 posters

Go down

Saturday night Empty Saturday night

Post by Mr. Pistol Wed May 28, 2014 1:56 pm

Hey everybody!

As some some of you probably know, Gamespy is shutting down this Saturday(that's a American Saturday, so really Sunday here in the land of shrimps, beer, and barbies). If you want, you can come and play with some of the other clans on Saturday night to say goodbye to online play. I will probably be there with Lightningsprites and Lolasaurus from 10:30 or around that time.

It's been fun playing with you all, and I await the release of the new game to play with you guys again.

Thanks for the good times.

Pvt. Pistol™️
^I've been promoted! Very Happy*

*Mr. Pistol has not actually been promoted by The Great and Mighty Clan Leader, Lolasaurus all hail him as a our king! PLEASE HELP ME I'M BEING FORCED TO TYPE THIS
ESCAPE WHILE YOU CAsdhjlksd

*The opinions expressed by Mr. Pistol are not necessarily the views held by the Elite Assault Squad clan, or The Great and Mighty Clan Leader Lolasaurus.*
Mr. Pistol
Mr. Pistol
EVENT COORDINATOR (Corporal)
EVENT COORDINATOR (Corporal)

Back to top Go down

Saturday night Empty Re: Saturday night

Post by MrMew Fri May 30, 2014 10:00 am

Ummmmm..... What about ol' Vice Leader Sergeant Major MrMew?  Very Happy  I've been running things around here for a month in the relation of events. Jokes. Been fun guys, but after 31st or whatever we probably should archive this site and EAS. Tunngle looks to be SWBF2s depressed future unless there's this patch around, and soon.

Pvt. Pistol is a trade mark? Anyway aren't you technically corporal?

*MrMew has unfortunately been removed for his views and opinions, he is currently unavailable. A replacement will not be necessary.
MrMew
MrMew
VICE CLAN LEADER (Sergeant Major)
VICE CLAN LEADER (Sergeant Major)

Back to top Go down