Elite Assault Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me (Doug) - And enough characters to bring this above 10

+2
Lolasaurus
AUS_Doug
6 posters

Go down

Me (Doug) - And enough characters to bring this above 10 Empty Me (Doug) - And enough characters to bring this above 10

Post by AUS_Doug Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:37 am

Hi guys, would've posted yesterday but couldn't log in. (Forum maintenance or some such)
So yeah............been playing since ~'07 (When I was able to get the game for $20), never played online until about 2010.
I'd had about a 10-month break from playing at all before I picked it up again about mid-July.
Then I took another break until yesterday, when Mr.Mew kindly invited me to join.

So here I am.

Don't play much (although I'll try for at least once a week) on account of my busy schedule, with Uni, work, other RL stuff.
(Also spend a bit of time on my mod for Star Wars: Empire At War - Forces of Corruption, and on helping people with their mods_

I'm reasonably middle-of-the-road average on most land maps - my strength is out manoeuvring people and ambushes (I'm positively evil if I can be a Bothan on a map like Tantive IV), but I'll normally get beaten one-on-one.

I'm much better in space though - although that may be because so many people don't play much space Wink 

Yeah....... looking forward to playing with y'all.

Cheers,
Doug.
AUS_Doug
AUS_Doug
(Corporal)
(Corporal)

http://www.moddb.com/members/aus-doug

Back to top Go down

Me (Doug) - And enough characters to bring this above 10 Empty Re: Me (Doug) - And enough characters to bring this above 10

Post by Lolasaurus Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:58 am

Hey doug, nice to see you join! Post some stuff in the other topics so we can get a forum really rollin. And bookmark the forum too.

Btw, I'm from Adelaide... I just Google Earthed Lewiston.

Lolasaurus
Lolasaurus
Lolasaurus
CLAN LEADER (Captain)
CLAN LEADER (Captain)

Back to top Go down

Me (Doug) - And enough characters to bring this above 10 Empty Re: Me (Doug) - And enough characters to bring this above 10

Post by Mr. Pistol Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:32 am

I saw you playing as bothan yesterday, you seemed pretty good.
Mr. Pistol
Mr. Pistol
EVENT COORDINATOR (Corporal)
EVENT COORDINATOR (Corporal)

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMew Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:22 am

Damn he's good them bothans, I lost my award shotgun to him.
MrMew
MrMew
VICE CLAN LEADER (Sergeant Major)
VICE CLAN LEADER (Sergeant Major)

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:26 am

AUS_Doug wrote:Hi guys, would've posted yesterday but couldn't log in. (Forum maintenance or some such)
So yeah............been playing since ~'07 (When I was able to get the game for $20), never played online until about 2010.
I'd had about a 10-month break from playing at all before I picked it up again about mid-July.
Then I took another break until yesterday, when Mr.Mew kindly invited me to join.

So here I am.

Don't play much (although I'll try for at least once a week) on account of my busy schedule, with Uni, work, other RL stuff.
(Also spend a bit of time on my mod for Star Wars: Empire At War - Forces of Corruption, and on helping people with their mods_

I'm reasonably middle-of-the-road average on most land maps - my strength is out manoeuvring people and ambushes (I'm positively evil if I can be a Bothan on a map like Tantive IV), but I'll normally get beaten one-on-one.

I'm much better in space though - although that may be because so many people don't play much space Wink 

Yeah....... looking forward to playing with y'all.

Cheers,
Doug.
I saw the Time when Mr Mew Invited you to Join I never forgot that Day then one Day Later I am here to Haha Very Happy .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK
TEAM VICE CAPTAIN (Sergeant)

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:27 am

MrMew wrote:Damn he's good them bothans, I lost my award shotgun to him.
Better hold it the right way then next time Buddy Hehe Very Happy .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:28 am

Mr. Pistol wrote:I saw you playing as bothan yesterday, you seemed pretty good.
Yea he is pretty good with Bothan he almost got me a few Times lucky that I turned my Gun at him at the right Time Bothan's are Unpredictable Creatures Laughing .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:29 am

Lolasaurus wrote:Hey doug, nice to see you join! Post some stuff in the other topics so we can get a forum really rollin. And bookmark the forum too.

Btw, I'm from Adelaide... I just Google Earthed Lewiston.

Lolasaurus
Well looks like from now the Forums are really Rolling thanks to all of EAS and my "Heavy Posting" Very Happy .

Oh BTW I have the Most Posts on the Forums now MUAHAHAHAHAHA..... Twisted Evil .

Smile .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourgeofdeath Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:20 am

I better do something about that. Tomorrow...

Scourgeofdeath
(Private)
(Private)

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:26 am

Scourgeofdeath wrote:I better do something about that. Tomorrow...
We will see about that..... Razz .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolasaurus Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:05 am

Haha, I think MOHAWK has you marked down budd.
Lolasaurus
Lolasaurus
CLAN LEADER (Captain)
CLAN LEADER (Captain)

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:56 pm

Lolasaurus wrote:Haha, I think MOHAWK has you marked down budd.
Oh yes I do Hehehehe Twisted Evil .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolasaurus Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:25 pm

Good luck both of ya.
Lolasaurus
Lolasaurus
CLAN LEADER (Captain)
CLAN LEADER (Captain)

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:04 am

Lolasaurus wrote:Good luck both of ya.
Thanks Very Happy .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolasaurus Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:40 am

Just do it in-game thx.
Lolasaurus
Lolasaurus
CLAN LEADER (Captain)
CLAN LEADER (Captain)

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:21 am

Lolasaurus wrote:Just do it in-game thx.
Ok.
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum