Elite Assault Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other food and meals

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Other food and meals - Page 2 Empty Re: Other food and meals

Post by Scourgeofdeath Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:24 am

I hate spelling Searge... Sergan... that stupid word.

Scourgeofdeath
(Private)
(Private)

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:45 am

Scourgeofdeath wrote:I hate spelling Searge... Sergan... that stupid word.
IKR Exclamation .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK
TEAM VICE CAPTAIN (Sergeant)

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMew Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:13 am

Chicken Schnitzel
MrMew
MrMew
VICE CLAN LEADER (Sergeant Major)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolasaurus Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:56 am

Now thats a word that was banned in my house until all the kids were able to say it properly.

Btw, it's Burrito's for dinna!!!
Lolasaurus
Lolasaurus
CLAN LEADER (Captain)
CLAN LEADER (Captain)

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:00 pm

MrMew wrote:Chicken Schnitzel
Not bad but not the best Neutral .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:01 pm

Lolasaurus wrote:Now thats a word that was banned in my house until all the kids were able to say it properly.

Btw, it's Burrito's for dinna!!!
What IKR or the Chicken Question .

Oh I love Burritos give me some Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolasaurus Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:22 am

What IKR or the Chicken Question .
Schnitzel of course. When you say it wrong, it's so wrong.
Lolasaurus
Lolasaurus
CLAN LEADER (Captain)
CLAN LEADER (Captain)

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMew Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:49 am

Marzipan stollen
MrMew
MrMew

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolasaurus Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:52 am

I give up.
Lolasaurus
Lolasaurus
CLAN LEADER (Captain)
CLAN LEADER (Captain)

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:10 am

Lolasaurus wrote:
Oh of course.

Yea it does sound wrong when you say it in a German way even that its Austrian but Austrians are basically German by their Language their History and possibly its Culture and Geography behind it all.

Austria is just another Nation on the Globe Very Happy .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:11 am

MrMew wrote:Marzipan stollen
Nice German Comrade!.

Wish I knew the Language Very Happy .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:12 am

Lolasaurus wrote:I give up.
Is that the first Time you ever gave up Question .

But still you can't beat the average German Speaker Very Happy Laughing .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolasaurus Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:20 am

I took French. Was the lesser of the two evils...
Lolasaurus
Lolasaurus
CLAN LEADER (Captain)
CLAN LEADER (Captain)

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:26 am

Lolasaurus wrote:I took French. Was the lesser of the two evils...
True French is another good Language and Country lots of good Knowledge behind that to Very Happy .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMew Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:33 am

MOHAWK wrote:
Lolasaurus wrote:
Oh of course.

Yea it does sound wrong when you say it in a German way even that its Austrian but Austrians are basically German by their Language their History and possibly its Culture and Geography behind it all.

Eh hem, uh actually the language is similiar not the same and Austria is different nation completely they were the Austro-Hungarian Empire
MrMew
MrMew

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:30 am

MrMew wrote:
MOHAWK wrote:
Lolasaurus wrote:
Oh of course.

Eh hem, uh actually the language is similiar not the same and Austria is different nation completely they were the Austro-Hungarian Empire
The Austro-Hungarian Empire was a Dual Monarchy: Two Countries Ruled by the same Monarch hence that's why they were called the Austro-Hungarian Empire.

The Hungarians were never German or German Culture but were taken over by several Countries not just Germans. The Hungarians were in fact Slavic by the Slav Barbarians that came all the way from Northern Russia. They were also Mongol as their Language the Magyar Language came from the Magyar Empire the Magyars themselves were just Barbarians from the Steppes like the Avars, Huns etc.

The Austrians on the other Hand were the complete opposite. The Dual Monarch was still Hapsburg a German Ruling Dynasty which actually came from Hapsburg Castle in German Switzerland.

Austrians have been German ever since Medieval Times ever since the Times of the German Holy Roman Empire (HRE) yet they are a Different Country right now.

Yet they themselves used to be Barbarians until their Conquest by the Frankish Empire.

So that is why again Austrians have the same Language and a similar Culture and that is also why the Austro-Hungarian Empire was a Dual Monarch otherwise another Hungarian Rebellion would start and History would never be the same from that.

But thank god for their fall after WW1 I could never imagine a Hapsburg Empire still existing to Present Day.

So My Point Proven Yet Again.

Wanna Try And Match My History Knowledge Again? Laughing .

Very Happy Cool king .

MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMew Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:25 am

Not same language, similar and a lot of the Austrian are descedants from Hungarian barbarians. I know about the language.
MrMew
MrMew

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolasaurus Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:04 am

I'll try.

I was born in Johannesburg, RSA on 28/5/1997 at 7:38 am.

I am well built, tall, flashy hair, gorgeous eyes, stong as ten men, and a born leader. <--- sarcasm

By the age of three, I had already taken responsibility for my life, and moved from the crime and danger of RSA, to Australia. There, I set my goals for aviation and Rugby. Joining the Rugby club as soon as I was old enough, I became captain after the first three years. I joined the South Australia State squad, and took multiple fitness and skills camps.

I took advanced maths and physics courses to increase my knowledge for better chances to be accepted into a Uni Civil aviation course. From there my carreer will take place.

Cap that MOHAWK. Pretty sure ya didn't know all that history???
Lolasaurus
Lolasaurus
CLAN LEADER (Captain)
CLAN LEADER (Captain)

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMew Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:26 am

Be careful lolasaurus he might already know...
MrMew
MrMew

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolasaurus Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:31 am

Shucks...
Lolasaurus
Lolasaurus
CLAN LEADER (Captain)
CLAN LEADER (Captain)

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMew Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:45 am

The history of Austria covers the history of Austria and its predecessor states, from the farming communities of the early Stone Age to the present sovereign state. The name Ostarrîchi (Austria) has been in use since 996 CE when it was a margravate of the Duchy of Bavaria and from 1156 an independent duchy (later archduchy) of the Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation (Heiliges Römisches Reich 962–1806).

During this time Austria was dominated by the House of Habsburg (Haus Österreich) from 1273 to 1806, when the old empire came to an end. Austria then emerged into the nineteenth century as the Austrian Empire, a part of the German Confederation until the Austro-Prussian War of 1866 excluded her, after which Austria continued as the Austro-Hungarian Empire (1867–1918) as a dual monarchy with Hungary. When this empire collapsed in 1918 after the end of World War I, Austria was reduced to the main German speaking areas of the empire corresponding to its current frontiers and adopted the name German Austria, since it wanted to join the new German Weimar Republic. This union was forbidden by the victorious Allies at the Treaty of Versailles.

Following the First Republic (1918–1933) Austrofascism tried to keep Austria independent from the German Reich, but in 1938 it was annexed by Nazi Germany with the support of majority of the Austrian people.[1][2] After the Second World War Austria again became an independent republic as the Second Republic in 1955 and joined the European Union in 1995.

Courtesy of wikipeidia, a very, very trusted source (that might just be sarcasm)

Oh yeah mohawk put your history to use by telling me what weapons were used in WWI with information. (I need that for an assignment due Friday)

The Holy Roman Empire Rebuilt Frederick Babarossa, funny how he ended, he drowned, some say he went for a swim in full armour (delirious of course from the heat) and some say his horse was swept into the river.(I personally prefer the first one) That was on his way to the Third Crusade, well the army broke up, many went home and Richard the Lionheart didnt have extra ally and had to stay in bed sick with fever.

MOHAWK might I suggest you make a new topic in the forum on history.
MrMew
MrMew

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:33 am

MrMew wrote:Not same language, similar and a lot of the Austrian are descedants from Hungarian barbarians. I know about the language.
Yes same Language and yes Similar and some Austrians were descendants of Barbarians some from the Ancient Magyars as yet said.

Good thing you know about the Hungarians Language.
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:53 am

MrMew wrote:The history of Austria covers the history of Austria and its predecessor states, from the farming communities of the early Stone Age to the present sovereign state. The name Ostarrîchi (Austria) has been in use since 996 CE when it was a margravate of the Duchy of Bavaria and from 1156 an independent duchy (later archduchy) of the Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation (Heiliges Römisches Reich 962–1806).

During this time Austria was dominated by the House of Habsburg (Haus Österreich) from 1273 to 1806, when the old empire came to an end. Austria then emerged into the nineteenth century as the Austrian Empire, a part of the German Confederation until the Austro-Prussian War of 1866 excluded her, after which Austria continued as the Austro-Hungarian Empire (1867–1918) as a dual monarchy with Hungary. When this empire collapsed in 1918 after the end of World War I, Austria was reduced to the main German speaking areas of the empire corresponding to its current frontiers and adopted the name German Austria, since it wanted to join the new German Weimar Republic. This union was forbidden by the victorious Allies at the Treaty of Versailles.

Following the First Republic (1918–1933) Austrofascism tried to keep Austria independent from the German Reich, but in 1938 it was annexed by Nazi Germany with the support of majority of the Austrian people.[1][2] After the Second World War Austria again became an independent republic as the Second Republic in 1955 and joined the European Union in 1995.

Courtesy of wikipeidia, a very, very trusted source (that might just be sarcasm)

Oh yeah mohawk put your history to use by telling me what weapons were used in WWI with information. (I need that for an assignment due Friday)

The Holy Roman Empire Rebuilt Frederick Babarossa, funny how he ended, he drowned, some say he went for a swim in full armour (delirious of course from the heat) and some say his horse was swept into the river.(I personally prefer the first one) That was on his way to the Third Crusade, well the army broke up, many went home and Richard the Lionheart didnt have extra ally and had to stay in bed sick with fever.

MOHAWK might I suggest you make a new topic in the forum on history.
Yes all of that Info on Wikipedia is right but you needed a source to get it all from and to Reply to this its easy enough to use your General Knowledge and your Brain.

Trust me when I was in School I took History and I learnt lots about Half of what you just got from Wiki mainly WW1 and what happened after.

The Austrian Empire of Old was considered a Kingdom before that a Archduchy and not a actual Empire since the Rulers then did not use the Title Emperor of the Austrian Empire.

Francis I was the first Austrian Hapsburg Ruler to use the Title Emperor after 1805 when he got Defeated by Napoleon I at the Battle of Austerlitz along with the Russian Empire which Francis himself was present at.

Before then Austria as said before was not a Empire but a Kingdom or Archduchy within the already crumbling Holy Roman Empire which itself got Dismantled after 1805 and changed into the Confederation Of The Rhine one of Napoleon's Puppet States.

Fredrick Babarossa did Drown wearing his Full Plate Armour while he and his Army was trying to Swim across a River in Turkey where he was trying to Join up with Richard I The Lionheart's Army to retake Jerusalem a goal in the Third Crusade yet this failed as most of the Emperors Army either went Home, Committed Sucide, Died Of Plague, Even Captured by the Muslims.

And at the end Richard I did end up getting a fever and was forced to return back to England after failing to retake the Holy City with the Lack of Allies from which he needed from Babarossa.

You are right about most of that just that your History Knowledge without Wikipedia is entirely Poor I must say Shocked .

Yes I can try and Help you on your History Project on Weapons of WW1 if I get the Time to get it all together for you.

And I will take your Suggestion on having a Forum Topic on History but I wont consider it yet.

Depends how many People need History Teaching Very Happy .

MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:54 am

Lolasaurus wrote:I'll try.

I was born in Johannesburg, RSA on 28/5/1997 at 7:38 am.

I am well built, tall, flashy hair, gorgeous eyes, stong as ten men, and a born leader. <--- sarcasm

By the age of three, I had already taken responsibility for my life, and moved from the crime and danger of RSA, to Australia. There, I set my goals for aviation and Rugby. Joining the Rugby club as soon as I was old enough, I became captain after the first three years. I joined the South Australia State squad, and took multiple fitness and skills camps.

I took advanced maths and physics courses to increase my knowledge for better chances to be accepted into a Uni Civil aviation course. From there my carreer will take place.

Cap that MOHAWK. Pretty sure ya didn't know all that history???
I am sure about that Comrade Very Happy .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:55 am

MrMew wrote:Be careful lolasaurus he might already know...
Rolling Eyes .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:56 am

Lolasaurus wrote:Shucks...
Laughing .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK