Elite Assault Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightningsprite Intro

3 posters

Go down

Lightningsprite Intro Empty Lightningsprite Intro

Post by Lightningsprite Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:36 am

Hi All,

Well I'm back, and glad to see so many more members!
Great job Lolly and Mew Wink
I partnered with Lolasaurus to create EAS and am a past Clan Leader and Admin, however I left the clan for a while due to busy school, and getting a bit sick of playing the game for a clan which hadn't really taken off.
I handed the Clan Leader role down to Lolasaurus and Mr Mew was appointed as Vice Clan Leader, and I must say they've done a pretty damn good job at it!
As some of you know I moved to SAU to participate in their events for at that stage EAS had none, but heard about the great job that our 2 leaders were doing, and decided to move back here to EAS to show my support to the growing clan and the one I helped create.

Anyways before I bore you all I hope that we can continue to grow well as a clan, and have heaps of fun!

Lightning

Ps. Lolasaurus and Mr Mew, keep up the good work as leaders, you're doing a better job of it then I did Wink

Lightningsprite
TEAM CAPTAIN (Sergent)
TEAM CAPTAIN (Sergent)

Back to top Go down

Lightningsprite Intro Empty Re: Lightningsprite Intro

Post by MOHAWK Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:32 am

Lightningsprite wrote:Hi All,

Well I'm back, and glad to see so many more members!
Great job Lolly and Mew Wink
I partnered with Lolasaurus to create EAS and am a past Clan Leader and Admin, however I left the clan for a while due to busy school, and getting a bit sick of playing the game for a clan which hadn't really taken off.
I handed the Clan Leader role down to Lolasaurus and Mr Mew was appointed as Vice Clan Leader, and I must say they've done a pretty damn good job at it!
As some of you know I moved to SAU to participate in their events for at that stage EAS had none, but heard about the great job that our 2 leaders were doing, and decided to move back here to EAS to show my support to the growing clan and the one I helped create.

Anyways before I bore you all I hope that we can continue to grow well as a clan, and have heaps of fun!

Lightning

Ps. Lolasaurus and Mr Mew, keep up the good work as leaders, you're doing a better job of it then I did Wink
Well Comrade I never knew you were Ex Owner of this Clan good stuff!.

Your to right Lolasaurus and Mr Mew are doing a Great Job of Leading the Clan and I do look forward doing some Work for you as your Vice Team Captain and Assistant Very Happy .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK
TEAM VICE CAPTAIN (Sergeant)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourgeofdeath Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:20 am

Yeah thats a cool thing that you are.

Scourgeofdeath
(Private)
(Private)

Back to top Go down

Post by MOHAWK Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:24 am

Scourgeofdeath wrote:Yeah thats a cool thing that you are.
Laughing .
MOHAWK
MOHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down